As always, the safety and health of our community remains paramount. Please monitor yourself and your children for symptoms, follow mandates, and practice good hygiene. We request your partnership and support to maintain a healthy and safe environment for the Little League community.
* Please keep your child home if:
• They exhibit ANY symptom(s).
•Your child has a positive PCR COVID-19 viral test.
• Your child is presumed to have COVID-19.
• Someone in your household or a close contact has a positive COVID-19 viral test or is diagnosed with presumed COVID-19.
* If you have traveled recently or have been in large groups of people, DMLL recommends taking a PCR or antigen testing prior to attending a DMLL event (including evaluations, practices, games, etc.).
* We are not conducting health screenings at this time.
* Face coverings are not required in outdoor areas.