Sponsored By:   Procopio Law Firm
Del Mar, CA
My my My my
HEADLINES  Subscribe to Del Mar Little League RSS news feed.
2020 Season Ended due to Coronavirus
Dear Del Mar Little League families, I hope this message finds...
Log in info!
To get full use out of the site, you will want to create a login...
2020 Season Ended due to Coronavirus

Dear Del Mar Little League families,

I hope this message finds you safe and healthy.  Unfortunately, I am sad to report that we are shutting down the remainder of our 2020 Del Mar Little League spring season.  Player safety has always been our top priority, and it does not appear that we will be able to get in the remainder of the season while we still have field availability.  Both state and local guidelines and protocols do not currently allow for organized play at schools and parks, and that is not changing any time soon.  We had high hopes for continuing, but it just cannot happen at this point.

With that said, several people have asked about the registration fee they paid. Del Mar Little League is a Not for Profit organization, and our coaches and board members are all volunteers.  Expenses such as rental and maintenance of all fields, uniforms, Little League International fees, snack shack costs, baseballs, umpires and general operating cost accounted for approximately 65% of the registration fees were expended by the start of April.  The remaining 35% was planned for umpire cost, player pictures and trophies, All Star fees, more fields and maintenance cost, and cost for year-end events. Cost we were able to stop. We, Del Mar Little League, are offering to provide a partial refund or credit of 35% of your paid registration fee for each child based upon the division registered as follows:

T-ball: $52.50 

Coach Pitch: $63.00

Rookie, AA, AAA & Majors: $80.50

Intermediate & Juniors: $98.00

 The letter can also be found under the Documents tab on the website.  While it would be helpful to hear back from all our Little League families you do not need to notify us if you choose to donate your refund.  

To notify us you want to donate, claim your refund, or apply your refund as a credit for next season, click HERE and fill out our application. If you wish, you can also donate your refund to Del Mar Little League. Thank you for considering this option. All donations will be used for fields, and to defray costs and decrease fees for next season. For this option you can print the charitable donation letter you can find on our website HERE for your taxes and records. 

If you are having difficulty doing that from this email or want to do it later, the application is also under our registration tab.  When you get to the listing with names, please click on “Register” next to the child’s name to which this request applies, and if you choose to receive a refund, please give us 30 days to complete the refund process.  We may be handling hundreds of transactions, so we appreciate your patience.  If you have any questions or problems with the form, please send an email to: webmaster@delmarll.org. For all other matters you can reach me at president@delmarll.org.

I wish I had better new for everyone, as I know we all wanted to finish the season and we look forward to seeing everyone next season. 

We hope you all stay happy and healthy.

Mike Morales, President, Del Mar Little League


by posted 05/23/2020
Log in info!

To get full use out of the site, you will want to create a login to the site.

To do so, use the email address you registered with and browse to 

Enter your email address and leave the password blank. A link to create your password will be emailed to you.

Once you've logged on, use the Team button at the top of the page, then click on your division and then team name. Buttons along the left will let you select contact, schedule or roster information.

by posted 02/18/2013